We are always looking for new and exciting products to carry in our gift shops, but potential vendors should be aware of the following:
- We do not purchase individual book titles or greeting cards due to our long-standing relationships with national book distributors and Hallmark Cards.
- We prefer vendors with more than 20 products available in order to minimize our shipping and accounting costs.
- Vendors must be able to supply products in sufficient volume to accommodate our 240+ stores. Our terms are net 45, free freight or a freight cap of 5%, and all merchandise must be UPC compliant (barcoded).
- Submitting goods to our New Product Review Board is the first step in the review process. The Board reviews new products every 4-6 weeks to decide if they are appropriate for our stores and would be an added benefit to our merchandise mix. There is no commitment for orders nor will Lori’s return samples of any product presented.
- You will receive a postcard announcing the receipt of your product. If the buyers determine that your product is a match for our business, they will contact you directly.
- Due to volume, we are unable to handle individual calls or emails inquiring about samples submitted; such inquiries will not receive replies.
If you have a great new product that meets the above criteria that you would like our buyers to review, please submit it to:
ATTN: NEW PRODUCT REVIEW
2125 Chenault Drive, Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
Be sure to include the most recent catalog, cut-sheet or product information as well as a contact name, phone number and email.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Lori's Gifts.